Read why experiences I’ve had of overcoming struggle can position you and the people you serve for more success and fulfillment in life. Don’t take my word for it. Learn what others say about my journey, my work, and my commitment to building a better society.
The video to the right is a seven-minute clip from a profile of my work by the PBS NewsHour. The links below will take readers to national television and print publications that demonstrate my commitment to working toward the building of a better world.
Michael Santos in the Media
I returned to society on August 12, 2013, with values, skills, and resources that few would expect for a man who served decades in prison.
- I earned a bachelor’s and a master’s degree.
- I published 15 books.
- I built a savings account that allowed me to return to society with more than $100,000 after 26 years of imprisonment.
- I married the love of my life and nurtured that marriage through my final decade in prison.
- Within three weeks of my release from prison, I was an adjunct professor at San Francisco State University.
- National media covered my work and transition into society.
- I built a multiple-income stream business that provides a life of abundance for my wife and me.
- I work to improve outcomes of our nation’s criminal justice system.
- I teach others how to empower themselves.
Through free podcasts available on the iTune network, you’ll learn from my story and from successful people who live by the strategies that empowered me.
If they empowered me through decades in prison, just think how they can benefit you!
Be The Change You Want to See in The World!
Join my tribe now and receive my free Success Roadmap.