I served 26 years in prisons of every security level. While incarcerated, I learned a great deal about what it takes to succeed through prison and beyond. If you’re facing a prison term, learn why I can help you. A Google search of my name will show my qualifications to guide people through struggles. I offer products and services for every budget, including free.
Through the Earning Freedom podcast, I regularly offer fresh content that will provide real insight into what an individual can expect from a journey through federal prison. Each 30-minute podcasts follows one of three formats:
- I share strategies that others can use to restore strength after a criminal indictment; those strategies empowered me through 26 years in prison and they can empower you.
- I interview formerly incarcerated individuals. They describe strategies that empowered them.
- I interview CEOs and business leaders who talk about what they would like to see from formerly incarcerated individuals who want to return to successful careers in the community.
Each of those podcasts are free, and they will inspire listeners to overcome struggle–even if that struggle includes a term in prison.
Through my website at PrisonProfessor.com, I offer an abundance of lesson plans. Those inexpensive lesson plans will help you prepare for every aspect of the journey ahead, including:
- Presentence Investigation
- Sentence Mitigation
- Custody and Classification
- Prison Disciplinary Infractions
- The Residential Drug Abuse Program (RDAP)
Personal Prison Consulting
For those who want personal, one-on-one coaching through the challenges that accompany a criminal indictment, I can help. Obviously, my time is limited. I cannot work with everyone who contacts me. But I’m available for a free consultation. If you would like to know how I can help you navigate the challenges that accompany a criminal indictment, then contact me today for a free consultation. I can help to position you for the lowest possible sentence, and to serve that sentence in the best possible environment. Most importantly, I can help you return to society with your dignity intact and with renewed opportunities for success.