Former Public Defender Fights for Justice
Today I had the privilege of interviewing Kevin Snyder for the Earning Freedom podcast. Kevin’s commitment to serving others led to his building a career as a public defender. He served in that capacity for nearly a decade. In that role, Kevin defended individuals against every type of offense, from misdemeanors to serious felonies. The experience gave him a depth and breadth of knowledge that served his clients well. Recently, Kevin launched his new practice and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a lawyer.
In our podcast, Kevin spoke about the work did with the public defender’s office in Orange County, California. He also offered insight on criminal justice reforms that can influence the lives of people who’ve been charged with a crime in the state of California. Rather than being exposed to state prison, those individuals may serve their sanctions in county jails. Other reforms may lead individuals to change the status of their convictions from felonies to misdemeanors. Those who need to navigate the complexities of the criminal justice system will have exceptional guidance if they retain Kevin.
If any of our listeners have a need to speak with a criminal defense attorney, I highly recommend Kevin. Don’t only take my word for it. Listen to his wisdom on the Earning Freedom podcast. And check out the following links that validate him as an exceptional attorney:
- Kevin’s website for criminal defendants: www.choicedefenders.com
- Kevin’s website for trust and estate planning: www.snyderlawpc.com
- Link to a You Tube video featuring Eric Thomas that we Kevin recommended: http://www.etquotes.com/videos/secrets-to-success-speech/success-part-1/
- Link to a fun compilation involving Eric Thomas:
- Link to the Opinion piece in New York Times Kevin mentioned: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/30/opinion/ruining-lives-with-criminal-justice.
- Link to review in lawyer’s magazine: http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/92614-ca-kevin-snyder-77848.html?specialty_id=default
Kevin’s email: Info@Snyderlawpc.com
Are you facing an indictment or imprisonment? I can help. Download your free guidebook to learn more.
Get Your Free Ebook